Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spatula, Brita filter, soap releasing dish scrub

This Spatula is simple and nice to hold. It has the spot for your thumb and thats it. No rubber or anything, but i find that my thumb goes right to its appointed spot on the spatula automatically.
This is a Brita filter. I hate the way its designed. Its bulky and hard to hold with just one hand when its full. Instead of it being a normal tall and skinny pitcher, this one is short and bulky. The handle is just plastic and gets slippery whenever i fill it.

I hate this thing. It hurts to hold it the way it is intended to be held- with ur palm on the top. My hand kept cramping up from holding it for too long. You cant use it in glasses or cups- I had a separate sponge for that, I mean seriously- come on. It almost felt more comfortable to hold it on its side, except that there was nothing to grip so my hand kept slipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment